My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Time to shop..............

I love Anthropologie's catalogs. The pages inspire me and give me ideas. I love them so much, I've torn out some of the pages and hung them on the wall in my cubicle. Here's the thing...
I work in a field totally unrelated to fashion(Technology) and I work with ALL Men!! So when they see this collage of fab photos ...they ask 'What's that?' 'Why do you have that?' 'I don't get it'. OF COURSE you don't get it...sweetie, please just keep walking. Thx

Here's what I'm digging today.....
this sweater is called the Hideaway Cowlneck. I like the two-toned tiered waist and belled cuffs. $188.


I have seen this Thebes velvet robe in person, and let me tell you, the fabric feels so rich and soft. It feels very royal. Love it! $148.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home