My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

East Coaster, West Coaster

las cruces coasters
Slices of agate are polished to perfection with jagged, natural edges. In green, amber or blue. 4"dia. Imported. $48.
These are gorgeous!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cara Menghilangkan Varises said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Obat Sakit Mata Belekan Alami
Cara Mengatasi Diare
Obat Sariawan Alami
Obat Penghancur Batu ginjal
Obat Sakit perut melilit paling Ampuh
Cara Mudah Menghilangkan Keloid
______________________

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home