My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rain..Rain... go away

Well..the rain prevented me from taking my lunchtime stroll through Anthropologie today. Why you ask? For some reason when it rains, people forget how to drive or become paranoid and the traffic becomes horrendous around here.
So I have to get my fix online........here are my faves today:

Hermione heels $88.00
Oohhhh....this shoe is way tooo pretty! I wish the heel was shorter than 3". I am very tall(5'11")..so this is a little over my maximum, but its so beautiful I might break my own rules! Especially if it feels good on!





le petit amour junior apron
$24.
My little girl will love this apron. She wants to be just like her mommy, so its perfect!
Very charming...

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Get answers to your .NET questions with these Microsoft resources
During an interesting conversation with a publisher of technical books, they expressed their dismay at the lack of success for titles focused on the Microsoft .NET platform.
Hey this is one nice site. I just found this great free prepaid debit cards site. Take a look!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home