My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lunch & Sale...perfect together

So, today I took my lunchtime stroll through Anthropologie... and picked up a few gems.. I don't see all the pictures online because they are Sale items, but I'll tell you what I snatched up.
I bought a beautiful photo album...in teal with a fabulous velvet ribbon on the front, a little velvet teal journal and a curtain panel in a lovely green and teal pattern... I have no idea what I am going to do with it..but I loved it. I will make something out of it if I must.
They had these great lamp shades that I keep thinking about... I will have to go back tomorrow to get them.

Here are a couple of cute SALE things I saw online...
ribbon hamper bag $14.95
Black-and-white bows mix and mingle with orange blossoms on this ruffled canvas laundry bag. Drawstring closure. 30"w, 20"h. Machine wash. Lime sherbet. Imported.

pink hothouse bedding
Reminiscent of vintage sackcloth prints, this multicolored collage of vines and blossoms evokes bucolic charm. Dry clean. Pink. Imported.



Pink Hothouse quilt was $148-168 Price: $74.95-$84.95
Bedskirt was $68-$78. Price: $34.95-$39.95
Shams-set of 2 was $58-$68 Price: $29.95-$34.95

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home