My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

Fireside Necklace

Another gem of a necklace if I do say so. It is called the Fireside Necklace.
$198. I do think its a bit pricy...but oh so pretty.
'Smoky rhinestones and Swarovski crystals reflect the light, as glass pearls softly shine. Grosgrain ribbon. Lobster clasp. 21"l. France.'

PS.- I do have a birthday coming up ......October 25th... hint hint. Just kidding..no hints.

2 Comments:

Blogger miumiu said...

Hi, I was very happy to see that you posted the peppermint tea dress on here. That is my favorite dress in all of the anthropologie cataloges that i've seen. I was wondering if you know the name of the cardigan that the model was wearing while she was wearing the dress? If you still had the picture from one of the two cataloges it was in, that would be great!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

I also craved that necklace. Do you ever try to make things look like they came from Anthropologie? I gussied up a plain necklace once and it looked just like I got it there.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home