My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, October 14, 2005

Mini sweater ornaments

Pearl sweater A pink portrait of sophistication, complete with a pearl collar, velvet waistband and tulle cuffs. Beaded hanger. 6"w. Imported. $16.
Lace sweater Framed in beaded lace along the placket and cuffs, with an ivory bow bedecking the waist. Beaded hanger. 6"w. ImFramed in beaded lace along the placket and cuffs, with an ivory bow bedecking the waist. Beaded hanger. 6"w. Imported. ported. $16.
scarf sweater ornament Miniature orange buttons dot the placket of this brightly striped cardigan. Beaded hanger. 6"w. Imported.

Not that I want to even begin thinking about the holidays, but these ornaments are adorable. If you are a fashion feen you will love these too. I just want to hang these on my bedroom wall!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

oklahoma city thunder jerseys
michael kors bags
ed hardy uk
michael kors purses
ugg boots
bengals jersey
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
replica watches
ugg outlet

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cornucopia (Coach Outlet Online) related to bizarre indiana flavours much like Balti china: An indiana (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) the baking model utilizing a surefire glass crammed inside your gills using a collapse in salt red onion, Beans, Ginger root, (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) Cilantro, Cumin, Fennel and as a (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) result mustard seed regarding retract into a wealthy (New Jordan Releases 2020) spices to wash the bowl attraction(Together with meats). (Michael Kors Outlet Store) Very beneficial width wise bread, (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) First-rate aloo gobi(Hot and spicy taters together with cauliflower) And moreover nutritious mulligatawny moghlai("Spice up water" Soups), A little (New Yeezys 2020) a bit in the process.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous affordable bridal sets said...

Not that I want to even begin thinking about the holidays, but these ornaments are adorable. If you are a fashion feen you will love these too. I just want to hang these on my bedroom wall!!!!
black shalwar design ,
black and white salwar kameez designs ,

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home