My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, October 14, 2005

Mini sweater ornaments

Pearl sweater A pink portrait of sophistication, complete with a pearl collar, velvet waistband and tulle cuffs. Beaded hanger. 6"w. Imported. $16.
Lace sweater Framed in beaded lace along the placket and cuffs, with an ivory bow bedecking the waist. Beaded hanger. 6"w. ImFramed in beaded lace along the placket and cuffs, with an ivory bow bedecking the waist. Beaded hanger. 6"w. Imported. ported. $16.
scarf sweater ornament Miniature orange buttons dot the placket of this brightly striped cardigan. Beaded hanger. 6"w. Imported.

Not that I want to even begin thinking about the holidays, but these ornaments are adorable. If you are a fashion feen you will love these too. I just want to hang these on my bedroom wall!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dongdong Weng said...

20150522WENGDONGDONG
hermes
ray ban glasses
coach outlet
coach factory outlet online
michael kors outlet
tod's shoes
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton
oakley vault
coach outlet
true religion jeans
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
polo ralph lauren home
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin
abercrombie outlet
hollister clothing store
fitflop footwear
michael kors outlet online sale
polo ralph lauren
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet online
kate spade
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap jordans
ray ban sunglasses
hollister
cheap lululemon
yoga pants

2:49 AM  
Blogger dong dong23 said...

michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
toms
tory burch outlet
adidas stan smith
ray ban sunglasses
asics running shoes
true religion jeans
fitflops
nike roshe runs
christian louboutin sale
ralph lauren polo
rolex watches
michael kors handbags
ray ban wayfarer
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike huarache shoes
ray ban outlet
toms shoes
air jordan 13
coach outlet
ray bans
adidas outlet
nike trainers
cheap jordans
hollister clothing
jordan 4 toro
adidas originals
toms outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online clearances
fake watches
coach outlet
hollister outlet
20165.4wengdongdong

4:27 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

oklahoma city thunder jerseys
michael kors bags
ed hardy uk
michael kors purses
ugg boots
bengals jersey
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
replica watches
ugg outlet

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home