My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pillows galore...

SALE ..........lots of beautiful pillows.......... beaded, scarf, velvet, corduroy, linen and more!

(starting at $15. & up)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Mary Anne and I love fresh water pearls. I love it so much I set up my own web sit for fresh water pearls. If you love fresh water pearls like I do then you will want to go fresh water pearls and checl out my work. I hope you like my fresh water pearls work. Chat with ya soon. Lobe your Blog!!!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mary Anne and I just love findings. I love it so much I started my own web ste findings. I make everything myslef by hand. If you like findings then you will love my web site. I like your blog too!!!

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mary Anne and I just love Handcrafted. I love it so much I started my own web ste Handcrafted. I make everything myslef by hand. If you like Handcrafted then you will love my web site. I like your blog too!!!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turquoise work is my life. I have a new web site turquoise. I do all the work myself by hand. Please check it out and let me know what you think of my turquoise work. Thanks for letting me post on your blog.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you love -[thatmeans] as much as I do then you will want to check out my new web site -[thatmeans] I do all the -[thatmeans] work myself. I like your -[thatmeans] blog and Thanks for letting me post there

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home