My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

See the New HOME catalog

I say, it's Heavenly!!!!! See here. I'll take about 10 copies please. Seriously, I love it.
It's fun, vibrant, cozy, & just gorgeous! I love the fabric walls and windows!!!

I've already made a wishlist in my head...on top of the list is the Treetop bedding!
next is the Milo sofa. And on and on from there!

Look here to see little snippets of how they put the rooms together! (describing the function, inspiration and action for each room)






Thanks Anthro, I needed a little pick me up today!! : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

those fabric "walls" are amazing!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Just be...... said...

This catalog was so creative, love the fabric rooms!!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home