My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a good Monday ....when it's a Holiday!



6 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

I wish it were a holiday for me! But then agaibn, my company doesn ot give us most holiday, and instead gives us a winter shutdown.

Love yor blog! I added you to my blog roll at http://www.fashionableyetfrugal.blogspot.com

I too am Anthropologie obsessed! Iplaced four orders last week, and made a purchase in store yesterday. I think my husband will faint when he finds out.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Decorina said...

Sweet blog.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog and it's a little fix for me since I live three hours away from an Anthropologie. Perhaps that is a good thing in a financial way. Whenever we visit a major city, checking to see if they have an Anthropologie is a must for me. There are usually other cool shops to be found nearby and I enjoy the uniqueness of all the stores. It's hard to pick a favorite but the one in SOHO is pretty cool.
Thanks for a great blog!
Laurie from MN

10:53 PM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

I love your blog!
I too love Anthropologie but for now all I can do is look at the clothes and shop at Target to try to implement them :(

lol

Have a great day!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Vie Chaotique said...

Hey there you are a girl after my own heart. Please visit my blog. I wrote about the hairpin wall paper.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I NEED....someone to talk me into buying the Treetop Quilt. It has butterflies and birds! I've been looking for years for the perfect quilt, and this one seems to be it. BUT, it's $250 big ones! OUCH! I could buy a lot of Oreos with that, but I save butterfly wings, when I find them. I love birdies, oh, doesn't everyone? I live hours from an Anthro too, and so have only seen this quilt on the web. Has anyone seen it LIVE and IN PERSON? Is it as amazing as it looks? Should I?....

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home