My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty picture day!

Anthro: 5th and 15th (Flickr: John C Abell)

Table of Elements (flickr: A Touch of Glass)
Possible page from new catalog? (flickr: Koreana)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a much prettier periodic table than what I remember from my chemistry classes back in the day....

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the new Home catalog to me. It's up on their site now... http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/shopbycatalog.jsp?catname=HM08

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also...it looks like they have a whole site dedicated to one of the stories...There is a link to it on the homepage.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?navAction=jump&navCount=2&id=HOMEMICROSITE&cm_re=Mar_08-_-032508_home_homebook-_-link_microsite

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They need to create a twelve step program for Anthropologie addicts. I would be the first one to sign up!

8:05 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

mont blanc outlet
atlanta falcons jerseys
ugg outlet
coach outlet
nike roshe
cowboys jerseys
ed hardy uk
polo ralph lauren
moncler jackets
mlb jerseys

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home