My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

Anthro: NYC

flickr photo: Sensi1
below photo by Jess_In /flickr

10 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I love the green and white fabric on the chair.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 'green and white fabric' is actually beading

7:03 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Hey Jade! I share your love of Anthropologie...keep up the good work and stay fab :)

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vous me donnez de la nostalgie.
j'adore cette boutique
chantal

3:34 PM  
Blogger HelloPrettyThings said...

I work at anthro and i just wanted to let you know that we just marked down Joe jeans and Ag jeans, also the brand scantuary has new markdowns. GO GET EM!

11:11 PM  
Blogger beth said...

I love anthropologie soooo much.....and I thought you might enjoy my latest post regarding my most recent visit there.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new concept from urban inc!!

http://space1520.com/

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new concept from urban inc!!

http://space1520.com/

10:27 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

true religion outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
air jordan uk
ugg boots
coach outlet
omega watches sale
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
toms shoes
jordan 4

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home