My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

Anthro Shoes- Los Angeles, CA


photo: bymylaces /flickr

5 Comments:

Blogger alexandra said...

Hi Jennifer!

Thanks for the comment over on our blog, penelopea.

We are all HUGE anthropologie lovers and i have frequented your beautiful, lovely, inspiring blog for a while now!

Thanks so much for stopping by...
It's truly appreciated! :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Closet Cupcake said...

ugh, i wish my anthro carried shoes!

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which Anthro store in LA? The Grove? Santa Monica?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Love anthro more than anyplace!

4:47 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

nhl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ugg boots
converse trainers
michael kors outlet
michael kors uk
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
hugo boss sale
michael kors outlet

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home