My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Meet Anthropologie's New sister..



(photo: Elle)

Have you heard? Anthropologie has launched a brand new wholesale line, called Leifsdottir (which is a Scandinavian surname meaning "daughter of Leif"). Read more here and here

"Described as the sister of Anthropologie, Leifsdottir is designed to reveal layers of complexity, with unique trims, vintage buttons, ruffles, embroidery and dressmaker tailoring. Wholesale prices will range from $60 to $250 and higher for special pieces.The collection will bow in the fall. It reflects the sensibility of Anthropologie's design director, Johanna Uurasjarvi, a Finnish woman who oversees the retailer's in-house assortment, which up until now has been only for its own stores.Uurasjarvi said Leifsdottir clothes are designed to "give you butterflies the first time and every time that you see them. They will be treasured pieces that you wear again and again. It's soulful, keepsake clothing that can reach a broader audience than Anthropologie."

(photos: WWD)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for this, as I am so sick of the constant onslaught of empire-waist dresses at Anthropologie. If the one photo of a dress actually fitting at the waist is any indication, I will love this addition!

3:32 PM  
Blogger La FiancĂ©e disparue said...

OMG - that sketch with the green coat, I want it? The coat that is!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the preview! Can't wait to see the clothes. Thanks for visiting my blog. I finnaly finnished the Branchardiere Cardigan knock-off.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds beautiful, and exciting, I just can't imagine my budget supporting it all...anthropologie is difficult enough at times!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home