My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Anthropologie: April 08

Hello April........ for me it really starts to feel like Spring when April arrives.
Peruse some pics below from the Anthro April Catalog.

I have shared my crazy, passionate, love for lanterns, with you.... right?
So I am loving this cover.



The only pages, I have to admit, I don't love are the modern geometric ones. (ie. below)I feel they don't really fit in with the whole theme. Seems strange to me....as if your exotic trip came to a screeching halt....... just one little opinion of course.

5 Comments:

Blogger Johannah said...

Me too! Me too! I'm a bit obsessed with lanterns.
I MAKE THEM:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9005339

Johannah

3:50 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i agree. sometimes i find the drastic differences between the artisitc direction a little harsh. but again me too, one little opinion!

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the fruity dress. It's cool!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Kimber M. said...

I couldn't agree with you more- about the second "geometric" half of the catalog just seeming out of place. please don't go there anthro!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually love the geometric. It's a nice change of pace. and I find it a lot more intriguing that the first portion.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home