My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Make it at Anthropologie.... DIY Valentines!


ReadyMade has teamed up with Anthropologie to host workshops at stores across the country to 'create the perfect love note'.

From the ReadyMade site.....check it out and sign up. Very cool!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with a Valentine unless of course I gave myself the coffee table I am coveting from Anthro because I love myself (and it. Oh, I love this coffee table so much).
Anyway, I have a hard time paying full retail for anything. Especially a $698 coffee table that lists MDF in its materials. So I turn to you, Mrs. Craving Anthropologie. I am wondering if you know of any furniture sales they have in the future or any other way around full retail? It's the stencil coffee table--the image online is blah but in person? Oh, it's love.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I wish there was one happening in Atlanta.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

That sounds like so much fun! Wish I lived closer to a city it was happening in!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we had an Anthropologie in Burlington, VT! It'd be heaven! Love the blog though. :)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home