My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cardigan anyone?

This coxswain cardigan looks so average by itself on the 'dummy'. But I love it on the model with the white shirt and blue jeans. What a difference!






2 Comments:

Blogger paperlily said...

Ohhh! You're right- forms and hangers just don't do this cardigan justice! When I saw it in the store, I thought it was just another cute sweater.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Chelseagirl said...

Waaaaaait a minute. That blouse is no longer pictured in the catalog and I can't seem to find it on their site. Hmn. I have another Anthropologie cardigan which would benefit from wearing a similar top below.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home