My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Banned from shopping


Ok so it's a self imposed ban, but still making me rather cranky if I may say.

I had to do it. And I already know that I'm not strong enough to 'just look around'.

I've tried and failed too many times to count. So I almost, don't know what to do with myself at lunchtime.
So window shopping online is as close as I can get right now.

EDIT: I just had to add, this is more like 'cutting back'. I'm a bit dramatic, because it feels that way. But obviously I still have to get gifts and all those other things. Just cutting back on me! : )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love loved this when I saw it online and planned on buying it. It looked a bit less fantastic when I saw it in store, a problem I have with many other Anthro items (although many I don't like online I love in store). Still a super cute bathmat and definately worth the $48 if youre in the market for one.

4:49 PM  
Blogger  said...

I gave up online shopping for Lent so I'm right there with you.

9:41 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags
ugg boots
mont blanc outlet
nike shoes
pandora outlet
giants jersey
jordan 8
baltimore ravens jerseys
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home