My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Papierkunst

Because if you are going to Journal in something, best make sure it's damn beautiful!!!!

These Papierkunst Journals are designed by Claire Coles for ANTHROPOLOGIE.

Sooo pretty!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally fell in love with these and studied them closely in the store because I can make them at a fraction of the cost. I save small scraps of fabric from sewing/craft projects so now I have a use for them. Imagine making these as gifts and customizing with names!

8:25 PM  
Blogger jade said...

Hi Christina.... I love the idea of making them as gifts!! I think it would be great to do!
Jennifer

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of my goodness! these are beautiful!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home