My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

All things Anthropologie...

A thirty something gal.....who loves to scout out fabulous beautiful finds. Just as Anthropologie does for me! Maybe this will be a way to curb my addiction, and keep my wallet a little fatter, maybe I can start having lunch again. I doubt it! Join me........ see ya at lunch!