My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A little of this and a little of that


(EDIT: just updated photo with the completed piece, I added embroidery around the edges and the lamp cord. Looks much better! Just added to the shop)

time flys in December doesn't it? With all the shopping, parties, crafting, working....before you know it, I've neglected ye ole blog. : )


Here's a little illustration in the works...it's not finished. I think the inspiration is pretty obvious, as if I haven't talked about it enough.

so are you done shopping? Any great ANTHRO deals, online or instore?

5 Comments:

Blogger KFrancks said...

I love Anthropologie too but I don't live anywhere near any of their locations so all I can do is dream. Dream that one day they will open a store within driving distance of my house. Keep your fingers crossed.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just ran across your blog tonight. Good stuff! My name is Jade too and I love Anthropolgie!!! Just thought I would say hi!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you might find this interesting: you can buy the same "ornithology magnets" that Anthropologie sells for $24 on other websites for around $13.95.

The exact same ones.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lined cream elevenses jacket with birds on the pockets for only 9.95!!

3:31 AM  
Blogger qqqqqq said...

nmd
yeezy boost
adidas outlet
adidas gazelle
led shoes
adidas nmd
nba jerseys
nike free
adidas nmd
jordan shoes

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home