My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hello Wednesday...

Hi … I am here………. December is always crazy busy, right? I’m still gift shopping…browsing…. Visiting and such.
So what have you bought lately? Any Anthro? Tell me about your great finds. Love to hear it.

I’ve purposely stayed away from Anthropologie this past week because I really need to buy gifts for others and not myself.

But I am loving these Chantilly slips, so pretty right?
It's silk, made by Anne Pinkerton and comes in Terracotta or pewter for $68.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have stuck solely to little things, like the great Joyeux Noel tin of vintage-repro postcards of Paris with glitter; a small glass jar of Hammond hard candy; a buttered rum candle [I think by Illume]; an embroidered dish towel of houses in white red & green; and a couple of little notebooks by Nantaka Joy. I need to go back for snowglobe Xmas cards I saw in NY, because, alas, they don't have them in Edgewater. :-(

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lola said...

I just bought the Picture Postcard dress and the Revitalization top on sale yesterday. I've been watching these two items for two months now and was so excited!

3:41 PM  
Blogger jade said...

Lola... that's a great dress for the holidays!
Awesome.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
i only asked for anthropologie this year for my bday (last week) and my friends/family came through with $500 to spend! so exciting! any must-have suggestions? i am a size 6 and stay at home mom to 2 kids so i need hip stuff that is SORT OF practical, but not terribly so :)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home