My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pretty presents


This picture is from a post I made awhile ago. But I wanted to show you the pillow I bought today. It's the one on the top with the brown, pink and cream.
Though I really wanted it for myself, I'm not keeping it. It will be present for a special someone who has the exact same taste as me! So I know they will love it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Just be...... said...

Those pillows are so cute, can't wait till I get my catalogue.

12:17 AM  
Blogger marbargarbo said...

Tag. You're it. [ you can choose to play along or not, I feel obligated to do this for some reason. call it blog karma. :D ] See my blog.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Birds of a Feather said...

can't find those lovely pillows on-line - do remember the name of them? thanks!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i just got that exact same pillow,too! i bought 4 of the pillows just recently-they look great on my couch!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Reston Fridge Repair said...

I enjoyed reaading your post

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home