My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2007 Lunchbox Auction

For the 2007 Lunchbox Auction, 100+ iconic celebrities from the entertainment, fashion, art, music, literary and culinary worlds remind us that food matters by creating personalized lunchbox art for online auction. The auction benefits two hunger-relief organizations — Food Bank For New York City and The Lunchbox Fund of South Africa. Each lunchbox is signed and numbered and no two lunchboxes are alike.

Anthropologie has designed their own lunchbox, which is up for bid, right here. It's covered in hand-woven cashmere. So nice!

The bidding will end on December 21st.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out the Ten Thousand Villages store. They have a lot of beautiful internationally produced crafts, homeware, clothing, etc. Unlike Anthropologie, though, they are a non-profit enterprise so all proceeds go back to the artists who produce the goods. So...you buy, artists benefit instead of you buy, major conglomerate corporation reaps all the proceeds while the artists sell their labor at sweatshop wages! Socially-consious consumerism feels so good...

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beautiful Anthropologie Beth Bowley Passementerie dress is now available again on Ebay!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Anthropologie-Beth-Bowley-Passementerie-NWT-SIZE-4_W0QQitemZ120197116369QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

12:12 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Becky from Wardrobe Refashion here. The shirt I'm planning on copying is the Nottingham Tee, under long-sleeved tops on the website currently. (Incidentally, the skirt in that post was also an Anthropologie-inspired one, based on the "North Country Skirt" from either last winter or two years ago.)
I do love that site. Though so far I've only used it for sewing ideas, as they're not exactly friendly to a musician's budget!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Love that lunch box.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home