My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Leaving nothing to chance.........

Every year, our family asks us 'what do we want for Christmas' or Hanukkah, etc, right? And what do most of us say.... 'oh, I don't know'. Yeah, sometimes we can think of something. But most times, I find myself saying 'I don't know'.

Well not this year, if you ask me I will say 'a gift card to Anthropologie'. If you're really stuck and can't find something........I will certainly be happy will this little present!
(But if you know me... you should probably know this already ; )
So, speaking of shopping, I want to know who is getting up before the rising sun on Black Friday to go shopping? I can't believe that certain stores are opening at 4AM. So raise your hand if you will be on that crazy train! I think the earliest I have gone is 7:30 and only once.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saucy said...

I'm an avid shopper, but no sale is worth getting out of bed at 4 a.m. Unless, you don't go to bed at all!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home