My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Apparently I'm IT!

Yikes, I've been tagged. I've gone so long without being tagged, I thought I was safe. Apparently not. The lovely Annechovie has tagged me. Maybe its a good thing since I've been MIA with my posts.

so here goes---(rules first)

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tag 8 people by posting their names and make sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.


1. I must have Dunkin Donut's french vanilla coffee EVERY DAY. Yup, Monday thru Sunday, most times it's twice a day. On the weekends my husband runs out while I make breakfast. (no its not the same if you make it at home, its just not)

2. I'm crazy about the smell of playdoh- I just love it. Oh and the smell of a burnt match.

3. I'm Irish, polish and very tall.

4. I'm left handed and such a doodler. I know its just the artist in me. But even in a work meeting, if I have paper for taking notes, I just cannot NOT doodle, draw, create, whatever. People think I'm not paying attention. But I truly am. (it does appear unprofessional... )

5. I go to Barnes & Nobles or Borders several times a week at lunch (when not at Anthropologie : ), to support my magazine addiction. Since it would be insane to buy them all!!!

6. I'm not a sock girl. I usually go without socks until it snows. And sometimes I will even wear boots without socks. yuck, I know. Or under boots, most likely the socks will not match. But the funny thing is, I have developed a love for knee socks lately!! Go figure.

7. I have a 'new' sister, she found me a few years ago. She is three months younger than me. ; ) I found out that my artistic side is from our dad. I have new nieces and a nephew. It's a wonderful thing! You've got to love a crazy family.

ok, forgive me but.......you guys are tagged!!!! xoxox

Aunty Cookie

Lily and Tulip

love made visible

Holly's plate

Modern Love

Love forever

Poppy talk

shiny squirrel


3 Comments:

Blogger annechovie said...

Fascinating facts! Thanks for playing along. Enjoyed your latest blogs! Love that Anthropologie window - they have, hands down, the world's best windows.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

Hah! Do you wear the Play Doh fragrance by Demeter? I love it.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am totally with you about the socks! It's so strange that I just bought 3 pairs of knee socks from Sock Dreams!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home