My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, July 02, 2007

oh my...is it July? already






So yes it is time for a brandy new Catalog............. I should get it delivered to work. But I just know without a doubt it would get 'snatched' up along the way to my desk. I mean that in the nicest way, who could resist, right?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to find another obsessed person! its the patterns the colors and the style.....

Ok so heres a dream you have 1,000 to spend what clothing do you buy right now?

Loving that top the yellow one I WISH I had a store near by I have to order and then ship back if the don't fit or work right on me :(

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek me again I was just thinking about this top I really admired it in the catalog but when you look at it straight on it seems awkward somehow? have you tried it on? anyone have any thoughts on this top? it looks a bit tight across the top of the bust where the ribbon would go across and I wonder if I would need a size 8. I never normally where an 8 unless there is something off in the design. I am normally a size 6.

Click here to see top

1:59 AM  
Blogger amo said...

hi. I'm amy. another addict.

i found your blog last night - after i just spent $220 on two dresses at anthropologie! (yes, one was on SALE!) in fact, its the first clothing purchase i have made to date. the stuff is just too pricey for my little income, but i recently started my own business and thought, dang it! i need cute clothing!

i am currently in love with the ponceau jacket - gold poppies on a brown background. but they did not have it in anywhere close to my size! (they only had a ZERO and a TWELVE!) have you purchased online? i am a little nervous to. I hear they are a little finicky....

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! I was trying to explain the beautiful blond hairstyle I simply adored to my daughter and knew it came from a past anthropologie catalog. After searching several moments, I found your blog and, after some searching, found the picture! So glad to have found you.
Hugs ~
Alexandra

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home