My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

PJ love...

I snagged these awesome PJ's last week as well. I'm not usually a person who wears pajama's. Not sure why. But these are super light weight and so comfortable. I love the pattern so much I could almost wear this outside. Well, as a matter of fact, I met my new neighbors wearing this. I won't bore you with the details, but I did throw on a pair of jeans underneath so I wouldn't scare them away.


( now I feel the need to partly explain as to why I would do this. You see, we have been waiting to meet our new neighbors for months. *don't ask why we couldn't just go knock on the door* And in the winter, you really don't see anyone much. So this one morn'n my husband was outside watering the lawn and I guess he finally saw 'her' outside, so he introduced himself. And I was inside in my brandy new PJ's making breakfast and I thought ......I have to meet her now while I've got the chance. So I quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and brushed my hair so I didn't look like I totally rolled out of bed) , grabbed my lil girl and went to say Hi') .

PS... they seem like a completely lovely couple! yayyy for good neighbors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home