My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Giraffe cap


I really like this spotted linen hat. But then again, I think I just love anything giraffe even if its just the name!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie at Belle Vivir said...

there is something so whimsical and cute about giraffe that makes everybody loves them.


p.s your blog is very interesting

1:40 PM  
Blogger Vintage Indie said...

Hi there! I love anthropologie and your blog! Thanks for sharing!

5:26 PM  
Blogger annechovie said...

Just wanted to say hi! I am happy to have discovered your blog - I am definitely a fellow Anthropologie addict.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Heidi Wallingford said...

hey ~ just stumbled upon your blog ~ what's not to love, since i am an anthro gal! i'll be back to visit.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's really cute!

6:47 PM  
Blogger michelle giacobello said...

Just found your blog. I'm in love :)

2:08 AM  
Blogger annechovie said...

Tag! You're it!

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tag 8 people by posting their names and make sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home