My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Sunday, June 24, 2007

seeing Green......


YES, I went back for the green one. Thank god they only carry them in 3 colors, I obviously can't exhibit self control here.
Aren't they pretty?
I wore one to a party/BBQ last weekend and had an acquaintance tell me 'that bracelet is not you'! This is someone who barely knows me. It gave me a good laugh.
I have 3 of these pups, it's totally me! : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

The green one is so cute! I can't believe your acquaintance said that to you! What an odd remark to make.

Enjoy the bracelets!

2:28 PM  
Blogger April Parker said...

Oh but these bracelets come in many colors it's just that anthropologie doesn't sell them! They are actually a knock off of vintage bracelets. I have originals in three colors of pearl and knock offs in about 6 other colors!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home