My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pssst..........

I was thinking of doing an ANTHROPOLOGIE give away!! Sounds like fun, right? Well since I'm telling you I'll have to do it now : )Don't fall over, its nothing huge. But it is beautiful! I'll post about it on Friday. Well I'll shoot for Friday, because I have to take photos since they don't have them online.I'll give you all the details then. (you will have to be in the US).So tell your friends to visit on Friday! You will be able to submit your name and I'll select a random winner over the weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! sounds fun! i will definitely be keeping an eye open.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait !!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home