My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A new catalog 12 x's a YEAR!!!

I just saw this on ANTHO's site....

Oh.my.god. A new catalog 12 times a year!!!!!!
I'm sooooo excited! How awesome is that!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH! Thats the best thing I have heard! Yay!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god! For the longest time I was devoted to J Crew but over the last few years I fallen big time for Anthropologie. So much so that I rarely check the J Crew website. Guess I've been feeling frilly!

6:38 PM  
Blogger kmikig said...

That is awesome! Do you think they will be mini catalogs or full sized? Will we get them in the mail like the regular ones? I haven't received the February one in the mail so maybe not. Now I need to drive drive drive to the nearest store to pick up my copy. But that's it just the catalog... yeah right!!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home