My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

You would be perfect for my Christmas party!

Yes... I talk to my clothes sometimes. Our Christmas party at work is not really on the formal side...so this top is perfect, I love it. Now I need to find the other half, which I'm sure won't be a problem. 'This crinkled charmeuse shell comes in a fiery copper accented with a beaded lace bloom above its velvet waistband. $118.'

I would definitely wear these frozen bough earrings. I wonder if they are heavy.. I hate earrings that stretch your earlobes...that's so not the look I want. These are really pretty, I'll have to check them out in person.
'Linked gold branches tremble with mandarine, garnet, and bear quartz. By Alexis Bittar. Gold filled hooks $198.'


Ok.. you may be a possibility.... I have to check you out a bit more.
Lake effect skirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home