My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Chicago Fashion Magazine

As found online at Chicago Fashion Magazine....

'Anthropologie was founded in 1992 by a small group of people with a belief in the magic of opening up to the unexplored. To our delight, over the past decade we have traveled the globe – to Copenhagen, Parma, Budapest, Tokyo, Marrakesh, and Isle Sur La Sourge to name a few; broken new ground with our catalog design; and, most significantly of all, found customers who are our soul-mates in this wondrous journey.

Never satisfied with the familiar, our buyers and designers are on a tireless quest for those simple objects that bring beauty to our daily rituals, deepen our experiences, and to put it simply – make life inspiring. Over the years, our stores have been home to such remarkable pieces as one of a kind hand-beaded and dip-dyed vintage cashmere cardigans; sandals hand-built from the wooden heels up with vintage tie material and embroidered buttons; and the first quilt ever printed with one hundred hand-cut blocks by artisans in Jaipur, India.

The clothing, jewelry, and products for home that you’ll find in our stores and catalogs are always in flux. So is our world. Our hope at Anthropologie is to share with you in the breathtaking possibility of it all. '

1 Comments:

Blogger Saucy said...

I visit the Chicago State Street store twice a year... one of the best in the whole chain.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home