My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

don't forget Fido and Fifi..

Sometimes I really miss having pets, I grew up always having a pet or two around. But now its a 2 1/2 year old to pick up after..... oh and a husband. Although, he swears the mess is all mine.
How about a cool dish for your pooch........this is called the mille fiori dog bowl.
Keep in mind, this is not any old doggy dish. This Murano glass bowl was handcut in Italy and will cost you $228.00.

Or how about their own little place to call home?
This grass hut dog house is $140......Plaited ropes of bangkwang grass are woven with rattan around a bamboo frame. Smooth pine boards for a floor and a coconut doggy treat, and he may never leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home