My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Serving in style..

I SO don't want to be working right now....but I love to look for beautiful things!!! : ) such as this beautiful dish!

fisso oval platter
Handpainted by Italian artisans for a festive table, this ivory serving dish overflows with blossoms and vines. 18"l, 13.5"w. Italy.

Or if you are feeling a little square today....
fisso square platter
Wild tulips unfurl on this handpainted Italian serving dish, made of durable ceramic. 15"sq. Italy.

Do you think one of these cute little aprons will inspire me to cook something? Hmmm
..don't know. But maybe I'll just look cute while I order a pizza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home