My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Anthro Window: Knitted house



(flickr: Russty Brazil's photstream)
forgive me, but I had to block out the terrible flash on the chimney below. Or you would be blinded.

1 Comments:

Blogger Russty said...

This just made my day! I had never been into an Anthro store before, but I love your blog. It was the reason I finally sought out a store to see all their wonderful stuff in person. I about died when I saw their winter decorations. The store was almost overwhelming, they have such beautiful stuff.

Thank you for posting my pictures. Its so fun to know that others enjoyed them as much as I did. And yeah the flash was horrible on that one! Great job on photoshopping it. My poor laptop doesn't have much software to fix stuff like that. :D

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home