My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

IT'S EASY BEING GREEN


No I haven't read it.... But I love the cover and the concept. Because I think we all want to do something to live a little greener and the easier it is, the more likely we'll do it!! Well that's true for me.

"It's easy being green: a handbook for earth-friendly living

Wish you could live a greener life? Author Crissy Trask outlines easy ways to do so, from adopting eco-friendly buying habits to cultivating a sustainable environment. Packed with great tips and easy solutions, you'll save time and money as well as the environment.
Recycled paper and cardstock
168 pages
Gibbs Smith style $12.95"

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I know this is weird, but you can have mine. It's an easy read and it really does help! It helps you save money and helps you feel good about yourself. If you decide you want to (and it's not too random), hit me up! :)

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home