My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, August 17, 2007

To go or not to go.......

I'm debating whether I should make the run to Anthro at lunch. I really should run some errands. BUT I really want to take a stroll through and see all the new lovlies they have.

Oh, what to do, what to do! So tempting............ ughhhh
Check out this Grable swing coat......I think I'm just drawn to the bright raspberry color, because I'm not sure this fit would flatter me.
Well, I let you know if I was 'good' or not after lunch!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home