My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday........ Hello friends!!



I can't believe I've come back mid week. Usually I need atleast a day to unwind. But anyway.....it was a lovely, relaxing week. It was crazy HOT, high 90's all week?!!!
I definitely had internet withdrawls, it was tough for a blog addict like myself. I missed reading my daily design/ crafty blogs. But last night, I caught up a bit and loved it.

Time to find some goodies online...........................

I'm lovin the mini-bags!!! And this fluffy knit bow below is perfect. I think it makes the bag!




4 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I discovered your blog not too long ago and have to say I love it! Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores!

6:51 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

I just shopped A. and bought my daughter some fun stuff for her new home...she's moving on in life to her own place in two weeks....ssshhhhh the gift is a surprise

9:22 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

I love the new stuff, all of it. The mini bags... ooooh right now I could just die!!!

11:19 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

just a quick not to say i love your blog!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home