My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, June 18, 2007

Drama queen + Clementine


3 Comments:

Blogger Abby Kerr Ink said...

Hi, Jade!

I just discovered your blog through Ulla's, who featured some of your photos. How delightful! I will stop back daily for a fix of my own. I own a French-inspired shop in Ohio. I have a blog for my shop, plus a blog that I co-write with a jewelry designer friend of mine. This blog is devoted to supporting and encouraging other entrepreneurial women. We would love it if you'd stop by sometime!

I will be avidly reading!

--Abby
theblissfulhome.blogspot.com
boutiqueindustry.blogspot.com

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hi, Jade--

Abby told me I should check out the blog of a girl after our own hearts! I love that you're doing this--Anthropologie is like a cult. I'm in love with the store also and absolutely crave its wares.

I've been "pretend shopping" there for years: you know, filling up my online shopping cart only to X out of it before I actually check-out. Of course, when I have the cash, it is instantly traded in for some great clothes from there.

I'll make sure to keep track of this blog!

Kelly

5:48 PM  
Blogger lana bear said...

Yea, he was really on Grey's Anatomy. You're gonna laugh now, I actually work for Urban Outfitters (the company that owns Anthro) I moved here from LA, working in one of the Urban stores, and now im a buyer at the home office here in philly..

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home