My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Street cam

As seen on Statesman.com
by Jenny Miller

"Elizabeth Hooks: A merchandiser at Anthropologie. Age 24.

Spotted at Seattle's Best Coffee at Fifth Street and North Lamar Boulevard wearing a vintage Lillie Rubin coat from Uncommon Objects, a vintage dress from Buffalo Exchange, boots by Kenneth Cole and an Orla Kiely bag from Nordstrom.

Where are you going in this outfit?
Back to work. I'm on my lunch break.

What is your favorite place to shop?
Uncommon Objects and Feathers Boutique — they have amazing stuff.

Do you have a favorite designer?
I normally shop vintage, but I really like Chloé.

What was the last article of clothing you bought?
These boots, actually. I just bought them last week.

How would you describe your personal style?
Whimsical and romantic. I like lace and layers and color. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home