My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, October 02, 2006

What do you Love about Anthropologie?


My fellow Anthro fans.. tell me what IT is that you love about Anthropologie? What keeps you coming back for more? I would love to hear all about it. About your first stroll through the store and what you remember from it. Your favorite things, departments, displays, scents...whatever it is. Email me at: PinkyBrown2005@gmail.com or comment here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love checking your blog because I'm crazy about Anthro but the closest one is 100 miles away. What I love about it is the fun and wittiness of the items. The clothes are not serious or stuffy but also not so trendy that you won't want to wear them next year.
I love the way the store smells too. Thanks for the blog.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my obsession with anthropologie began about 5 or 6 years ago in college (highland park store & the chicago rush street store became a second home from me) and now that they have opened a store literally blocks away from my office in nyc (rockefellar center), it has become a problem. the unexpected keeps me coming back, everytime i go in there there is something new, different, and decidedly perfect that i want/need/must have. i could spend hours upon hours in their store, partly because it is necessary to sift through the merchandise & try things on, but more so because i always find something beyond fascinating.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can someone please help me in my search to find these jungle printed peep toe wedges. They had a tan bow. Called anthropologie they that I needed an item name or number. The primary color is violet.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

The music. The smells. The unusual colour choices. Finding little things, like treasures in a vintage shop in Europe.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home