My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Shout out from DOMINO!



If you know me, you know that I LOVE, love, Love DOMINO home magazine.
Well it turns out they love me too!!! And have absolutely made my week by including Craving Anthropologie as an Instant bookmark.
THANKS Domino!

So if you go to dominomag.com and click on SITES WE LOVE and INSTANT BOOKMARKS….there I am!!!
Or click here

I could seriously start a blog all about their magazine alone…. But now that would REALLY be obsessive ; )

Love ya Domino!!!

Jade
xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home