My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The fool loves ANTHROPOLOGIE

Motley Fool that is. Read more about it in their article 'Against the Grain in Retail.'
They talk about retail companies who had the largest declines relative to their 52-week-high stock prices. See why Anthro is still one of their top picks, despite being on the list.

If you don't know the Motley Fool, their motto is to Educate, Amuse and enrich, they are a great financial education company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home