My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

ART Anthro style

This piece is called 40 wpm transfer-art.
Did you know the top row of your keyboard spells TYPEWRITER?
How did 34 years of my life go by without my knowing this piece of information!!
I used to win typing contests in highschool, I should know that. You know what, my memory is pretty ummm... bad, so maybe I did know it and just forgot. Which is worse?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe there's someone as enthralled by Anthropologie as I am (indulged in some retail therapy just yesterday)! I'm also a 30-something North Jerseyan hoping to start my own business someday. I love everything about Anthro. Love your blog--thanks for all the Anthro. info. Keep on shoppin' :-)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

OMG i found your blog when I googled for "Anthropologie style" b/c I LOVE EVERYTHING at that store. Glad I'm not alone in my obsessive interest in all things Anthropologie. I majored in Anthropology in college, though that is unrelated to the store, I swear!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here, completely obsessed, I would sleep there if they would let me. I'm also pregnant with a girl, and the only way I can describe the style I want is "anthropologie for babies" or "frenchy, colorful..not babyish" nobody gets it! Everywhere seems to have the Pepto Bismal, Winnie the Pooh, etc. things. If anyone ever comes across that sort of style for nurseries, let me know!! :) tanyamichan@yahoo.com

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home