My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday pickings


I can't believe I haven't posted all week. Anyway...there's so much going on.
I think I may be starting my own blog...it's so hard not to post about other amazing finds I see that are not Anthro or tell you about an amazing new home catalog coming out, and on and on. But we'll see, I'll let ya know.
I'm about to watch the finale of Design Star and I can hardly wait.

But don't worry, my love for Anthropologie is still going strong....
The lascaux bangle is simply beautiful. It's handmade in Italy. Ancient images re-imagined with modern techniques. Natural cow horn is laser cut with a textured rendering of ponies and flowers. $598.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home