My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday: Weekend update

Can you believe it's the end of August! I don't want summer to be over, I don't want to wear socks, I don't want my tan- that took months to even become a light shade of caramel brown- to fade away. I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.

Anyway, this weekend was a very productive one in getting a ton of things done around the house. I bought a cool new cellular shade and curtains for the bedroom... Oh wait, it just occured to me that they are the ANTHRO one's I bought way back in ......October! yikes (let me grab the pic).So technically I just bought the shade.

I will take a picture from my room to show you. I also hung curtains in a couple other rooms and a huge mirror in the living room....so nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see pictures of your whole house to see how you incorporate all those yummy finds!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home