My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The baby room challenge?

lets see if we could create a baby room using only ANTHROPOLOGIE items... and see what we come up with.

1st up... the floral fresco rug would be perfect for a little girls room!

2nd--- the tuileries mirror is timeless and beautiful, its a keeper




3rd-- is these letter hooks in a buff white:



4th--- the teardrop chandelier comes in amethyst, clear and rose...


5th---- the elexia flower door knob.... I want this for myself!



I'll finish up later with part II, but I think we are off to a good start!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

12:04 AM  
Blogger Saucy said...

I put that doorknob on my daughter's bedroom door, very cute there. The whole look works for babies and for tweens also.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, karen millen uk, hollister, pandora jewelry, thomas sabo uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose jackets, pandora uk, canada goose uk, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, ugg uk, sac louis vuitton, canada goose, swarovski uk, swarovski jewelry, canada goose outlet, ray ban, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose jackets, moncler jackets, pandora jewelry, links of london uk, marc jacobs, barbour jackets uk, moncler outlet, converse shoes outlet, canada goose outlet, coach outlet, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, moncler uk, lancel, moncler, wedding dresses uk, barbour, louis vuitton uk, toms shoes, moncler, bottes ugg pas cher, sac louis vuitton, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, moncler, moncler pas cher, montre pas cher, supra shoes
ninest123 16.03

11:48 PM  
Blogger OGEN Infosystem (P) Limited said...

Thank you so much sharing such an amazing blog. It’s really helpful for me. Visit for
Europe Honeymoon Packages

5:56 AM  
Blogger https://amantoothtown.blogspot.com/ said...

Nice...thanks for sharing this information..
orthopedic doctor in delhi

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home