My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, July 14, 2006

Zack and Zoe at Anthropologie

I've heard that 'Zack & Zoe's' Extremely Thick Grapefruit HandCream will be carried by Anthropologie.
Kristen Miller, founder, was a gal who suffered with allergies and was unable to tolerate products with fragrance or color. This led to the creation of her Zack and Zoe line with all natural ingredients.


I'll be on the look out for it in stores!