My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Saturday, November 19, 2005

gold rush....

Wouldn't you love to receive this bracelet as a gift! I know I would. I'm so rough on my jewelery and this bracelet looks like it's sturdy enough to withstand my not-so-gentle touch.
It's called the Pearl Talisman..... $188.00
'Three strands of 14k gold fill links, stamped with pretty patterns, meander around the wrist. A lustrous bauble of freshwater and faux pearls, fitted with a single rhinestone starburst, tumbles from the toggle closure. 9"l. USA.'


PS.. - Could you get a few more rings Anthropologie?... the selection is truly lacking.

1 Comments:

Blogger anthro employee said...

we're actually getting out of rings on the website for anthro but if you go to the stores in the upcoming months you should be able to find some...happy shopping!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home