My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Saturday, November 19, 2005

gold rush....

Wouldn't you love to receive this bracelet as a gift! I know I would. I'm so rough on my jewelery and this bracelet looks like it's sturdy enough to withstand my not-so-gentle touch.
It's called the Pearl Talisman..... $188.00
'Three strands of 14k gold fill links, stamped with pretty patterns, meander around the wrist. A lustrous bauble of freshwater and faux pearls, fitted with a single rhinestone starburst, tumbles from the toggle closure. 9"l. USA.'


PS.. - Could you get a few more rings Anthropologie?... the selection is truly lacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home